How to Sign up for BSHI Group Membership
There are three types of BSHI Membership you can choose from:
If you are not applying for Group Membership please click on the membership type you wish to join above.
The lead person within the laboratory/unit will become the Account Administrator for all members within the group membership.
1. Download this form to provide details of ALL individual members you wish to provide membership for (this must include the Account Administrator). If you cannot download this form please request one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Fill in the BSHI Group membership application form below. The individual member details form can also be uploaded below or emailed to email@example.com.
3. Once you have clicked submit, select the BSHI Group membership option and state how many members you wish to make payment for.
4. Follow payment instructions.
5. Once payment is made, the Membership Secretary will update all of the individual memberships stated if they are current BSHI members, or, set up an account for each. Confirmation of BSHI Membership will be emailed directly to them.
It is the responsibility of the Account Administrator to update BSHI of any changes to this Membership.